- Enrollment raised from 315 students to 334. Pre-K class continues to grow from 17 to 20.
- Expanded new Hebrew curriculum during regular teaching hours and increased support for student in the after-school Sunday Hebrew lab.
- Successful L’Taken lobby visit in Washington, DC resulted in Rep. Schrader’s announcement of co-sponsorship of the Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019.
Dor Chadash/ 6-7 Grade Youth Group
- 9 events throughout the year with an average of 12 kids at each event.
- The Purim Carnival was our biggest event; 19 volunteers ran the games for younger students.
PARTY/ 8-12 Grade Youth Group
- 10 events this year, with 2 overnights and a collaboration with our sister youth group in Vancouver, WA.
- The average event had 10 teens, and 13 teens went to one of our 4 regional events with NFTY-NW.
- One of our teen leaders is also now a regional youth leader.
- 34 teens attend our biggest event- a dinner with Rep. Bonamici prior to the MLK Service.