Partners and Volunteer Opportunities
The SAC is an open committee that encourages congregation members to participate in planning, implementing, and staffing many programs that work towards tikkun olam in our world. Below are some of the activities we have right now that are ongoing and can use more volunteers.
- Join the SAC Advocacy Task Force (Ongoing committee)
- Donate to our Social Action Fund and Social Action Food Fund (Ongoing)
Activities at NW Towers:
- Tutor children from NW Towers Annex (Tuesday afternoons during the school year)
- Meals and parties for NW Tower residents (Occasional events throughout the year)
- Volunteer support for weekly Sunday Food Pantry
For more information about any of these volunteer opportunities or to sign up to volunteer, email SAC@bethisrael.com.